This post may contain affiliate links . This means we may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. We only share contents that are aligned with an ethical, sustainable, eco-conscious world.
Santosha Co. is a sustainable foraged skincare line that ethically wild harvests the finest raw plant ingredients the earth has to offer. The products have an emphasis on organic, locally foraged, high quality, and food-grade ingredients.
Did you know everything you put on your skin quickly absorbs into our body and has a direct impact on our health and vitality?
In this podcast at The Wise Consumer, Madeleine interviews Ashlee Assadi, founder of Santosha Co to dig deep into the sustainable journey in life and business. Most importantly she explains what EVERY consumer should know before making their next skincare purchase!
Learn all you need to know about why we all should use sustainable organic skincare products!
“I believe knowledge is definitely power when it comes to the skincare industry. I feel that the more you know about the industry, the more aware you are as to what ingredients are being used in each product, the better off you’ll be.” — Ashlee Assadi
In this episode of Santosha Co and The Wise Consumer you’ll hear about:
- The journey that led Ashlee to funding Santosha Co.
- Her struggle with infertility and PCOS & the lifestyle changes it encouraged her to make the health benefits of using natural ingredients in skincare products
- How she and her family grow and sustainably forage 50% of the ingredients used in all her products.
- How her brother Luke, Santosha’s Director of Product Development, manages the manufacturing process from plant to bottle (it’s a pretty amazing process!)
- 3 things EVERY consumer should know before making their next skincare purchase
- The challenges of the start-up life #thestruggleisreal
“This was such a great conversation and truly hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Happy listening!” Madeleine Wisecup, the host of The Wise Consumer podcast