It’s not just hard to find a zero-waste detergent, but also soap for your laundry that is healthy, organic and toxin-free. Most importantly, for the first time, you will be able to read what are the ingredients!
Why the F&$*# are there so many chemicals in everything?
When did this become okay?
Are they even necessary?
These are the questions that The Simply Co. was built on.
At The Simply Co., they believe that all human beings have a right to products that are safe for our bodies, our homes, and the environment. Even more important, consumers, unquestionably, should have a right to know what is in the products. Which is not happening!
The founder of The Simply Co., Lauren Singer, found out on her research that there are over 85,000 industrial chemicals and a majority of them are not even tested for safety; and on top of that, cleaning product manufacturers are not legally required to list their ingredients on their packaging.
And this is just one of the things that make The Simply Co. Different from any other company, where the ingredients will ALWAYS be listed on their packaging, but as well they are not happy with just making a product “less bad” using fewer toxic chemicals. They make products that are truly good, and all the ingredients will consider the health of our homes, our bodies, and the environment.
The Simply Co is much more than zero waste detergent. Its label has earned the certification in the following areas:
- 100% USDA Organic vegetable-based soap ECOCERT
- RSPO Sustainable Palm Oil Soil Association
- Fair Trade, where the washing soda is ethically mined in the United States
- Vegan and cruelty-free: only source ingredients from companies that do not test on animals.
- No added fragrance: the lavender detergent is scented with an organic lavender essential oil, which you cannot detect after washing.
- The laundry detergent is safe for both standard and HE (highly efficiency) washers, hand or machine washing.
- For hand wash wool, cashmere, and silk in cold water.
One jar of 32oz of the product is equal to up to 60 loads of laundry. You will use 1 tablespoon for regular sized loads of laundry and 2 tablespoons for large or extra stinky loads.
You can buy the product online with worldwide shipping options. If you are from the USA, you will be able to find the product in stores or bulk.
Is there any other similar brand you know or are curious about? Comment below and we will make it happen!
Are a good brand that would like to have the story featured on our positive news media platform to inspire more consumers to do the shift to a more sustainable lifestyle? Fill in this form NOW!
But if you love writing and you would like to be a change-maker for good, join our community of journalists and bloggers!