A sensitive mouth? Yellow teeth problems? Put all the best natural ingredients together and whiten your teeth with the active charcoal-based mud.
Have you ever had the idea of creating your natural toothpaste? If you look on the Internet, you can find many natural alternatives.
But Jessica Arman, a mother of four children took this idea very seriously and created her toothpaste to help her child’s sensitive teeth. What started off as a simple home remedy as turned into a successful family business, as well as a dental hygiene revolution.
And not only because it is a black toothpaste, but because of all these benefits:
- Smart ingredients: activated charcoal, coconut oil, bentonite clay, and organic essential oils.
- List of ingredients: distilled water, Diatomaceous Earth, Non-GMO Xylitol, Bentonite clay, coconut oil*, activated coconut shell charcoal, peppermint oil*, citric acid*, grapefruit seed extract, sweet orange oil*, potassium sorbate, rosemary oil*, stevia, tea tree oil*, vanilla extract*, xanthan gum | *certified organic ingredients
- Cleans and polishes: Whiten your teeth and strengthen your smile with Activated Charcoal. It’s important to remember that this won’t be applicable for people with dental veneers or bonding.
- Pure and vegan: no fluoride, non-GMO, no triclosan, no glycerin, no foaming agents, no gluten, no cruelty
- Delicious: four flavours (Spearmint, wintergreen, cinnamon clove and peppermint
- Gentle on enamel. The ingredients are so natural that you can swallow them!
This toothpaste is perfect if you have sensitive teeth and gums, if you love coffee, wine or the occasional smoke, you simply want whiter teeth (who doesn’t want that!) if you’re done with toxic chemicals in toothpaste.
The alkaline formula is a refreshing alternative to most teeth whiteners that are alarmingly acidic.
As well, you will not have to get whitening or a tooth cleaning by the dentist.
You can find this toothpaste on their website My Magic Mud, but they may charge you the postage if you are ordering out of United States. In Australia, you can find it in some healthy shops such as Flannery’s.
Is there any other similar brand you know or are curious about? Comment below and we will make it happen!
Other articles you’ll love: